Top 5 Black Fridays Deals!


Hello everyone! In today's post I'll be telling you my top 5 black Friday deals I think you should check out. I'm not sponsored either so it's 100% my opinion.

Sometimes when black Friday roles around I'm like ugghh I don't need anything. BUT! Who cares? Black Friday is a great opportunity to save on products whether it's for a holiday or for university supplies.

So, let's begin!

                                 1. GYMSHARK                                    
Technically, the gymshark sale is 'blackout' and if you're like me you've seen the brand plastered all over Instagram. And then you probably decided to go onto the website, and yikes the prices are rough! Today however, you need not fear the prices are up to 70% off so now you can justify buying some new gym kit even if it's just to follow a trend. 
                                   2. BODYSHOP
As many of you guys know I am an addict for the bodyshop skincare. I absolutely adore their products, but sometimes they can be a little pricey. Thankfully though, Black Friday has brought us 40% off on their products! Yippee!



                                                3. PAUL VALENTINE
This is probably a less known brand. Unless you've seen it in your Instagram ads - like me! With black Friday they have given customers the opportunity to get 35% on their products. They do handbags, watches and jewellery and I've had my eye on them for a while now especially the watches. Their designs seem to have nice colours that I haven't seen before and I'm looking forward to get one!


4. BEAUTY BAY
Most women wear makeup and even if you don't this is an excellent opportunity to get some branded makeup for a cheaper price. In my opinion it's great getting posh makeup at Christmas! Beauty bay have got up to 30% off but there is also discounts to 40% or 50%. Why not stock up on your makeup when it's cheaper?



5 PAPERCHASE
Deep down we are all stationary addicts. There is just something about getting a nice notebook and pen, isn't there? And, paperchase have decided to give the discount of up to 30% off! Now, I can afford even more pretty notebooks! 






Thanks for reading my post! I hope you enjoyed it and found it useful, let me know in the comments below or on my Pinterest, or at my Twitter! if you decided to splurge on black Friday like I did. Enjoy your day!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All About Me

10 Things I am Grateful for!

November Blog Goals