10 Things I am Grateful for!


Hello everyone! For today's post I'll be talking to you about the top 10 things in life I am most grateful for, I hope this post encourages you to be grateful for what you have in your life.

1.  Friends and Family
I am so grateful I have these guys around even if they annoy me at times. Friends and Family are always there for you no matter what and will be with you from the cradle to the grave. Love really can conquer all.

2. Education
Without my education I somehow imagine life would be very lack luster and I'd probably be ignorant of new opinions and places because I would never now of anything but home and I am fortunate enough to get all this knowledge for free!

3.  Books
I love reading books, collecting books for my bookshelf and just looking at them. Books can help you pass the time while travelling or waiting for something and provide a new perspective on the world or even transport you into another world.

4.  Bonfires
Is it me or bonfires just give off energy? Bonfires can be you getting rid of junk refreshing you and letting you have more space in your house. Bonfires are great too hang out with friends too or even have some marshmallows!

5. Quotes
This could come across a little basic... But who cares? Quotes are inspirational and can give you the motivation you need to go about your day. I even have one at my desk just to persuade me to work. Quotes are just like an inspirational speaker or book but you I find you can make quotes more tailored to you.

6. Makeup
Makeup is an artform for me. SURE, I may not create wonderous looks but I feel happy wearing it and the choice of what makeup I wear is up to me. 

7. Cinemas
Similar to books Cinemas can transport you to another world, except you can bring your friends! Cinemas are a great place to go with your friends and it's so much better than watching a movie at home. The atmosphere is amazing.

8. Pinterest
Dunno about you but I love using Pinterest there is so much stuff on there and I can spend hours scrolling through it every day! Pinterest can make you happy to sad to motivated. There is just so much you can do on it and it's wonderful!

9.  Bullet Journalling
I love bullet journaling because planning is really up to you and you can do it in any way you like from habit trackers to mood trackers! I also love how you can do whatever you want in it and in designs without anyone being able to tell you not to do it.

10. Candles
Candles set the mood. If you want to read a book - light a candle. Want to do homework? Light a candle! Candles can be small or massive and come with so many amazing scents it can take your breath away. I love lighting a candle even if it brightens up the place a little!

Thank you for reading today's post I hope you enjoyed it! Let me know your thoughts @ElectricallyE on Twitter or in the comments below. Have a good day!

Comments

  1. Loved this list! I agree with so much of it and after my transplants, it certainly made me think about what I'm truly thankful for in life. My friends and family will always be at the top of my list, couldn't be without them.

    Sarah,
    Things Sarah Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you agree about friends and family :D

      Delete
  2. Lovely list, I agree with so many of what you have said too! Friends and family of course - I couldn't imagine life without them <3 Definitely agree with cinemas and books just transporting you to a new world, you get those few hours to forget about all your worries and you're just happily watching/reading something great! :)

    Chloe xx
    http://www.chloechats.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who believes this! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  3. I love this post! Thanks for sharing.

    I often count my blessings and focus on the positives. Good to see others doing the same :).

    A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to see I'm not alone, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All About Me

October blog goals