November Blog Goals



Do you know that last month’s blog goals were my most viewed post? I know! I was really surprised me – 44 views may not seem like a lot to some but to me it made my day. Maybe even my month! So, in order to keep improving myself and my blog we are going to do another one!

1.       I want to gain 650 twitter followers!

As of the moment I have around 452 followers and that’s pretty much from just one month of blogging. I’ve read so many blogposts and read so many comments about how important social media is for bloggers and this is just one way I want to boost that to my blog’s benefit. You can find me @ElectricallyE on twitter!

2.       I want to gain 200 followers on Pinterest!

I’ve heard from so many people that Pinterest is their main source of traffic and so I started one up in the middle of last month and started creating boards and saving pins. Every now and then I would also add some of my own cover photos to boards too. This month, I want to get more engagements with my pins (I’m not quite sure what to aim for so I just want a little bit of interaction) and of course more viewers. You can check out my Pinterest here!



3.       I want to gain 150 Bloglovin’ followers

I had never actually heard about Bloglovin’ at all before starting up my blog. Never the less, it seems a good platform to reach out to fellow bloggers and I’m in all honesty excited for my journey through an unknown platform. You can support me on Bloglovin' here!



4.       I want to start deciding my blog niche and my blog posts not being vastly different

I think I’ll start doing a checklist, so my blog posts are in the same(ish) length and I’m not going to cut out topics just yet. A little harsh for the 2nd month of my blog! But I think I’ll start thinking about what my blog’s main focuses should be and what it should not be.



5.       I want to start finding out a little bit more about featured posts and guest posts

This prospect seems really exhilarating to me. I feel like it would be wonderful experience and would help me boost the whereabouts of my blog. The only problem is figuring out who would let me guest post or be in featured posts and would I fit in with their theme? It’s a lot to consider but it’s definitely something I want to plan for in the future!


I hope you enjoyed reading my goals and I help they make you feel a little bit more in the mood to go about your day! Let me know if you have any suggestions in the comments below! I hope you have a wonderful day as well.

Comments

  1. You have some great goals and I'm sure you can achieve them! The blogging community is supportive so I'm sure we'll all help you :) I'm glad you reached your goal for post views last month!

    Chloe xx
    www.chloechats.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much, I'm so glad of your support and I hope you do well in your goals too!

      Delete
  2. Love how clear you are on your social media goals. I have goals, but never mind of planned out my social media channel goals. Thank you for the inspiration and all the best reaching your goals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I'm so glad I could help I wish you the best with achieving you goals too! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things I am Grateful for!

October blog goals

A Letter for the Future