My skincare routine!


Hello everyone! Today I’m going to go through my daily skincare routine, in case you weren’t aware I am an avid fan on skincare. I believe that it can completely turn your day around not only physically but also mentally! 


So, first of all I have two face scrubs/washes. I use the clean and clear morning energy skin brightening daily facial scrub from Johnson and Johnson every morning as it actually wakes me up and makes me feel more energised and I feel I smell nice as well the scent is lemon. For nights I use the blackhead clearing daily scrub also from Johnson and Johnson, I have repurchased both these items many a time and I really like them because not only do they work they are also very inexpensive and last forever! You can get them for around £4-£6 and they both contain 150 ml, they are available in boots and Superdrug as well so, definitely accessible to anyone in the UK.

I also use the advantage spot control treatment gel from Johnson and Johnson which I really do recommend because it’s very quick to lessen your spots redness and size even with makeup on, which is really handy if you are in school because it’s also very portable, so the teacher won’t notice you taking out anything either! You can get this for £4.49 in boots. The only problem is that the product contains alcohol and therefore should not be used all the time as it can make your skin really dry – I speak from experience!

For Toner I use the Body Shop Tea Tree skin clearing mattifying toner which is quite good and gets the job done, I like toners a lot because you can use them whenever and they get rid of oils of your face and leftover residue of makeup! You can get this for £6.50 at the Body Shop. But, you can always get the seaweed toner from the Body Shop I believe it’s the better out of the two.

Recently, I have started using the L’Oréal Paris Gentle Make-up Remover and it’s doing the job perfectly without any irritation to my face or my eyes whatsoever and is easy to open. However, I find sometimes a bit too much splashes out onto my finger which annoying but apart from that it’s pretty good. You can buy this for £2.49 in boots which is an excellent price for 125ml of product.

For moisturiser I use the Vaseline intensive care aloe soothe it’s really good because aloe Vera is a tremendously great plant which really helps my skin, this moisturiser is not greasy either and is more on the liquid side, but I prefer it because it sinks into my skin faster. The Vaseline moisturiser is good because it smells nice and gets the job done! You can get this for £5.99 in boots which is not a bad price for 400ml of product.

I’m not sure you’d quite call this skincare but every now and then I use Lush’s silky underwear dusting powder as a deodorant, it’s really good and I’ve barely made a dent in it even though it’s 60g so if you are looking for a long lasting deodorant I’d definitely suggest this one because I feel sophisticated with it on and it’s easy process although sometimes I spill it and powder gets onto my bathroom floor! Eek! You can get this for £8.50 at Lush.

I hope you have enjoyed my blog post and learnt something new or perhaps are introduced to a new product. Let me know your thoughts in the comments or at @ElectricallyE on Twitter!


Thanks, have a good day!

Comments

  1. I want to try the Vaseline moisturizer with aloe vera I never heard of that that sounds so soothing 🤗 thank you for sharing this post, I learn something new❤️

    Natonya | http://www.justnatonya.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tea tree oil toner sounds awesome! I personally enjoy rose water for a toner because it smells and feels amazing.

    www.grandfashlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've heard how lovely rose water is, I might try that out after I use up the tea tree oil toner. Thanks!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things I am Grateful for!

October blog goals

All About Me