Life Update!



The untold truth is, blogging is a lot of hard work. If you know a little bit about me, you’ll know I’m only my second month in. But you’ve got to persevere! Sure, things get busy and life gets tough but as long as you keep on trotting along, you’ll get where you want to go.

Recently, I’ve decided I want to go to university – a year earlier than previously anticipated. This means I have to go through all the horrors of a personal statement, saving up money, getting ready to leave your beloved bed behind (Scary, isn’t it?!). AND! I’ve got to do this all the while studying for passing exams and living my everyday life.

But that doesn’t stop me.

This post is a little bit of a chat. I need to let you guys know that I’m going through a little bit of a low. Content’s a little tricky as I feel a little bit stretched out in places. Rest assured though I will not give up blogging! Of course it’s going to take time getting my life sorted with my new hobby of blogging thrown into the mix.

Sorry for the short post but I hope it makes sense on why my upload times have been pretty far and in-between so far for November! Hope you have a good day, but why not also leave a comment to let me know what you think?

Comments

  1. Blogging is hard, definitely! There's so much to do for it and so much time you need to put aside for it but as long as you're enjoying it that's all that counts! Good luck for uni! :)

    Chloe
    www.chloechats.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things I am Grateful for!

All About Me