October Book Haul!


Hello everyone! For today’s post I’ll be going through my book haul I bought when I was away on holiday. I am going to add these new books of mine to my new bookcase once it’s finished being built.

Anyway, I went to Waterstones and bought 4 new books, which is really exciting for me! Who else loves Waterstones? I know I do, it’s got an amazing atmosphere!

So, I got the book Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. (I’ve already read the entire series on kindle and I thought they were superbly written!). And so, I thought that the series would be a lovely addition to my new bookcase. However, I couldn’t find the other books in the series, but I guess I can always buy them online.

Then, I got the Shadow and Bone as well as Six of Crows both written by Leigh Bardugo and both within the Grishaverse. I’ve heard that the Six of Crows is an amazing book so I’m really looking forward to reading both of the books.

The last book I bought from Waterstones was the Royal Assasin by Robin Hood. This is giving me the Cruel Prince vibes for some reason which makes me even more excited to read it!

I also got the Delerium booset by Lauren Oliver from the Works. I’m really interested in the plot because it’s seems to be about love being ‘cured’. From my hypothesis this will be in a dystopia setting which seems like a great read!

Finally, I got the Cook’s Corner Quick and Easy cookbook in Matalan. This is a bit of a random book buy but the recipies inside looked delicious and it is pocket sized so I’ll be able to take it about anywhere!

In total, I got 9 books from my holiday and I’m really pleased that I got them. There’s nothing quite like reading a book in the flesh.

Thank you for reading today’s post I hope you enjoyed it! Let me know your thoughts @ElectricallyE on Twitter on in the comments below. Enjoy the rest of the day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things I am Grateful for!

October blog goals

All About Me