My Makeup Must Haves for Travelling!



Hello everyone! For today’s post I’m going to be showing you my travel makeup must haves and the reasons I have them!

So, first of all I have two mini primers (radiance primer by Laura Mercier and the Porefessional by Benefit). These primers are really good because they make my face smoother for applying foundation.

For foundation I have the Maybelline Super stay one and I find it’s a really good foundation because it’s full coverage but not too heavy on the skin. Only problem is the lightest shade is too dark for my skin tone but that is not uncommon.

I mostly use real techniques for brushes and the sponge to blend my foundation, highlight and eyeshadow. These brushes are cheap and really durable – I definitely recommend you buy these they are a 10/10!

Does blush ever make you look clownish? Never fear! The Jordana touch of pink powder blush is here! I love this blush because it’s cheap and lasts forever. BUT, more importantly is not too pink so I don’t look like a clown – the touch of pink radiates my skin.

Recently, I’ve been trying out the Bang Beauty Brow Cream (I got it in my September glossybox) and it’s a decent eyebrow pomade I took it with me on holiday and it did the job – only problem is the packaging is a little heavy for what it is.

For highlighter I’m not too much of a fan of ‘glow to the gods’ I prefer something a little more natural, so I picked up the Gigi Hadid highlighter and I’m not disappointed it’s a nice dewy glow the only problem is the highlighter is liquid and doesn’t sit that well on foundation and can displace it. But, I still like it because it’s subtle.

For eyeshadow I have tarteist pro to go palette and I’m really impressed by it. The eyeshadows are good quality and the packaging is elegant and expensive looking but not too expensive!

To seal my makeup, I use the Mario Badescu Facial spray with Aloe Cucumber and Green tea. I like this facial spray because it doesn’t irritate my skin and you can barely feel it going onto your skin.

Thank you ever so much for reading today's post! I hope you enjoyed it, let me know what you think in the comments or @ElectricallyE on Twitter. Enjoy the rest of your day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things I am Grateful for!

October blog goals

All About Me