Letter to my viewers



Hello everyone. Today’s post is the finale of my letter series talking about myself – my goals and dreams. But. Today I want to address the elephant in the room (and that’s you!).

So, I want to let you guys know how amazing you all are and how inspiring you have all been. I never thought that blogging would be such an exciting experience, I never believed I’d be excited to read other people’s blog posts or read my viewer’s comments. It’s scary. It really is. But, you know what I’m loving it!

I’d first of all like to thank you for being so supportive and kind to me at every step, my blog’s growing and so is my twitter. Not bad for a first month of blogging!

However, I understand there’s going to be highs and lows and ya know every now and then it might get a little dull. Then I have you guys! I love the fact my viewers are supportive and not pressuring me to do anything I don’t want to do, I guess it’s true you read this blog for my content and opinions.

Anyway, I’d like you all to know that you are all wonderful even if you do not see it and you can do whatever you set your mind to. I thought for months and months about blogging, mostly looking wistfully at Pinterest blogger’s content. So, if that’s you go ahead and start up a blog. Leave a link and I’ll let you know what I think

What if that’s not you? Don’t worry! You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to. Say you like music, I feel I should support that too since you guys have been loyal to me surely, it’s only fair I am loyal back?

Exactly!

Thank you, guys, for reading today’s post and I hope you enjoyed it or felt more inspired to go about life. If you ever want me to support you let me know in the comments below, @ElectricallyE on twitter or at electricallyeffective@gmail.com. Have a good day everyone!

Comments

  1. Happy first month of blogging. Glad you are doing well. What a nice letter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things I am Grateful for!

October blog goals

All About Me